Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Leaving a Legacy


I've had several men who I've talked to over the past year reach out to me that apparently still read my blog.  They've all responded the same or even seemingly mocked me for writing. They say I seem to have too much time on my hands. The truth is each post may take 5 minutes of my time but I think deeply all of the time. Its just who I am. I am a passionate person. I'm aware there are people who rarely look past the exterior of others and their own circumstances. I don't judge you for your lack of depth but there is something you feel passionate about whether that be a hobby, a person, your job, or a sport. Try to relate to others on some level. The saddest people in life are those who don't feel passionate towards anything. I don't claim to know everything. I'm simply sharing my thoughts and philosophies as I go through things. I smile when I say that out loud. I have come such a long way that fear is nearly non existent in my life. Sure it sneaks up and grabs me but I don't let it hold me back. I live my life and I risk my heart because I know that its better to feel seconds of love even if its followed by a lifetime of pain. Its those few seconds of love that give you a reason to try again. That feeling gives you hope. I seem to always butt heads with pragmatic people when we debate my conquests vs. theirs. Recently I was talking with a friend and he suggested that I make my conquests sequential based on goals in life. He said that I remove love from any of those conquests and see where life takes me. He thinks that I'm not living my life maybe because I'm not scaling the side of a cliff or pursuing million dollar business opportunities. This is who pragmatic people are. I am not like you therefore my happiness is not dependent on meeting goals in life. That doesn't mean I don't have them. It means that I feel I was put here to live and to love. I simply want to share these things through my blog because I know people have followed from the very beginning. When I do meet the man of my dreams and we begin our life I will then put all of my relationship theories to test and continue to blog. My hopes are the people will read and relate and know that its possible to overcome. Its also necessary to risk in order to gain wisdom. No one can ever really fail unless they give up trying. Now if I ever have too much time on my hands that I can't share my thoughts with others then I need to re-evaluate my life because as I said I was put here to live and to love. I share because I want to leave behind a legacy. I want people to know that I have this over flowing fountain of love inside of me that I don't mind sharing even if that leaves me with scars. I also have to say that you may think I've been hurt alot but every last man who has taught me a lesson has reached back out to me with an apology and admission of guilt. So you tell me who lost the most in those situations. I may be easy to walk away from for whatever reason but I'm impossible to forget and I'm ok with that.

5 comments:

  1. You helped me and hurt me, you played a little game . I got over it. I cried for you, as I did myself. I still think of you as your help will always be appreciated. I wont contact you directly . But I would like to wish you a happy Valentines day and a happy life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it was easier this way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me at ashleyhelms82@gmail.com and tell me who you are. I'm
      Sorry if I hurt you but I don't play games so I'd like to talk to you.

      Delete
    2. So much to say.... But what's the point its all a game...... to some <-

      Delete
  3. I know its not fair, but it is what it is....

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear your thoughts