Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I wont apologize


 
I've learned to never settle for whats pratical or smart Chase your dreams because you only get one chance to..
I haven’t blogged in a while and I need to release. I found myself entertaining the possibility that I’m getting close to finding what I’ve been looking for. That was quickly interrupted by the stabbing sensation in my chest brought on by disappointment and deception. It seems those two things and I have become rather fond of one another lately. The truth is I’m not a runner. I realized that. I don’t run when I meet someone I want. I fight for that. I don’t give up unless I know that I’ve given it all I have. The problem hasn’t been with me running from good men. The truth is that even though some men are good they may not be for me. That’s only because I know what I want and don’t want. I won’t settle. That’s not a bad thing. That’s a good thing.  I won’t apologize for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your thoughts