Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A Preface of the Post to come





I am posting to simply preface what is to come. I have to gather my thoughts and pray over them before putting the pen to paper or fingers to the keys, if you will. A lot has transpired within me over the past couple of weeks. I have witnessed a lot of growth inside of me that I never knew was there. I will say that the man who convinced me that he was sent from God as an answer to my prayers didn’t turn out to be what he said he was. I will say that everything happens for a reason and God doesn’t make mistakes. I want to share with you how God answered my prayers and the lessons I am walking away with. I simply need to process what I am feeling before I go there. I can admit that there is an ounce of anger inside of me right now. I have forgiven the deceitfulness. My heart is not a home for cowards and God is protecting it. If I ever doubted the magnitude of his love for me, never again will my faith waiver. This weekend I will not have my children so I will spend that time alone writing and sharing with you all. I pray that God blesses you with favor today and the rest of the week. Until then…