Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Prayer Journal 10/29/2015



Worship the Lord your God and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you. Exodus 23:25

Heavenly father I want to thank you for my wonderful children. They are such a blessing and a joy in my life. I want to thank you for our home and my career. I am thankful that you always meet our needs. You are a God of abundance and you bless me more than I deserve. Lord I want to thank you for friends and family who support me and encourage me daily. Again father I want to thank you for blessing me by leading James into my life. Although all of this is so new he has been a blessing since the day we began talking. He is such a devout Christian man and I respect him very much. He encourages me and compliments me bringing joy to my life in a way that I have only felt in you. I look forward to growing in this relationship according to your will in our lives.

Father tonight I come to you asking for your healing power over James as he deals with sickness. Lord I know that you are the ultimate healer and I ask that you just lay your hands on him and remove any fever, pain, discomfort, infection, or ailment that he is suffering from. Dear Lord his faith is in your healing power and his love for you overflows. Exodus 23: 25 tells us that those who worship you will be blessed and you will take away any sickness. Tonight I claim this healing over James. By your mercy and grace Lord may he begin to feel better so that he can be energized to perform his duties at work and be the best father that he can be to his 2 beautiful sons. Lord I know that stress can sometimes cause us to neglect our physical need of rest and Lord only you and he know what his needs are. Father I ask that you answer any prayers in his life right now and relieve him of all that is holding him down. I can't be there to comfort him right now so God I just ask that he wakes feeling 100% healthy and well rested.

Jesus I thank you for being the great physician. I thank you for healing us when Satan tries to hinder us with sickness and stress in our lives. Jesus I thank you for delivering James from this illness tonight. I thank you again for bringing him into my life. He is such a positive influence to those who know him. He uses social media as a ministry for you Lord. Father you know his heart and from what I have seen his character is impeccable. Father may his healing glorify you and show your infinite mercy and grace in our lives. You are all we need. You are always enough. You sustain us. I love you with all that I am and all that you are.

AMEN