Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Dream Interpretation


A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.-Oscar Wilde


Last night I had a dream of visiting a morgue to see the body of someone. I don't remember who it was but there a cop who was assisting me and I remember sitting in the room waiting alone and I was crying and part of me thinks it was my sister. After that I dreamed I was driving across the reservoir and I went over the guard rail into the water.  Just for fun I decided to do a dream interpretation of these.


Dream 1-Interpretation
To dream of police officers represents discipline, intervention, and enforcement of behavior. In your waking life you may feel trying to make changes, resisting bad habits, feel like you are being forced into certain conditions, or even feel like you are facing karma. A police officer usually means you either want to change, or feel you have no choice. Police may also represent your fear of change.
Spiritually, police mean that your life is being controlled or guided in a manner that forces you to think or behave in certain ways to ensure outcomes that teach you a lesson.
To dream of a dead body represents an aspect of your personality or life that has completely changed. It may also reflect a loss or sense of failure. Positively, a dead body may represent negative aspects of your personality or negative situations that have been successfully confronted. You have stood up to something or resisted negative influences.Negatively, a dead body may represent positive aspects of your personality that have been overcome by negative emotions or situations. A mistake or failure may have spoiled an area of your life.

**I do feel this way and I just said last night that lately I feel a fear of commitment and change. Even though I want it I'm scared of failing.

Dream 2-Interpretation
Vehicles in dreams represent your ability to make decisions in a given situation or the extent to which you feel in control of the direction your life is taking.  Operating a vehicle reflects how influential you or some aspect of your personality is as you progress through a situation.
To dream of a car that is sinking in water represents feelings of being overwhelmed by uncertainty as you attempt to take control of a situation. Decision making abilities that are being overpowered by negative emotions or problems that are too big to control.
To dream of a highway represents situations in your life where you are experiencing momentum or progress. A situation is moving along quickly.
If you have an accident, or find yourself driving a vehicle in poor condition it may symbolize problems or emotional issues you are experiencing during fast paced situations. Difficulties or delays you are having while "moving ahead" with something.
To dream of drowning represents feeling totally overwhelmed by emotions, or uncertainty. You may fears, insecurities, guilt, or other negative emotions that are overpowering and dominant. Something is too much for you. Alternatively, you may be too deeply involved in something that is now beyond your control.
To dream of being under water represents waking life situations where you feel overwhelmed by a problem or negative emotions. You may be in over your head in a situation and are overwhelmed by your emotions.

**I also told someone last night that I don't like to be rushed or put on the spot emotionally. I like to figure things out on my own. If I feel forced then I usually run. I don't want to push the wrong people away but at the same time I don't want to feel rushed into something without exploring all possibilities so Im sure of what I want.