Total Pageviews

Friday, June 7, 2013

Love doesnt Hurt


 
“I truly believe that while love can hurt, love can also heal…”  -Nicholas Sparks
You know there are beautiful moments in life that some never really get to experience. You see the problem with settling is you either live a life of regret and wonder or you smother your passion with mediocrity and going through the motions. I said I would die alone before I settled for less than what I want and deserve.  So many have told me that it doesn’t exist. It does. It exists. I never said anything was perfect but it exists. That passion you feel for anything. That’s it. That heart pounding breath taking feeling. That’s it. That moment when you just feel a connection with someone and want to talk to them for hours. That’s it. That feeling you get when you go home and can’t wait until you can see someone again. That’s it. That is all I want. That exists. I’ve felt it but it didn’t last. Someday it will. I’m on the verge. I believe in quality over convenience. I’m an extremely faithful person. When I love I give it 100%. I love like I could lose it tomorrow. That is how life should be lived. Each day could be your last. We aren’t promised tomorrow. Make sure that you have loved with all you have because you are incapable of feeling that love if you refuse to give it.