Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2013

I Know What I Want

I've heard men say that they want a woman who knows what she wants. I pondered that today because without a shadow of a doubt I know what I want. Life became difficult once I knew. Then I realized that the search was for a diamond in the rough if it even existed at all. Now this realization wouldn't be earth shattering for some people. I refuse to settle. I'd rather know I spent my entire life searching for the one that my soul desires than to settle for less. Settling is giving up. You don't give up on people you love. I will love this man with every fabrication of my soul once I find him. Once again I reiterate that infatuation is a feeling. Its an emotion. It subsides and you're left with decisions. LOVE is a choice. Life isn't perfect. Bad things happen but "THE ONE" is your partner in life. When you're weak they are strong. When they are weak you are strong. Its a choice to surrender and share your life, body, mind, and soul with another person completely trusting them to do the same. You hold nothing back. You love with everything you have. You give your last because you are incapable of receiving that if you cant give it. I have all these qualities I've discussed in previous blogs that I seek but then there's chemistry and passion. You either have it or you don't. This is why knowing exactly what you want is complicated. I've found the qualities before and my heart leaped. Those feelings weren't reciprocated so I was left with a wanting that wouldn't go away because now my soul had a tangible person to associate with the conquest. I had and still have to figure out how to move past that. I know it exists. I know that there is another man out there with those qualities who will set my world on fire with passion and we will make it. I believe we meet and connect with people for all different reasons. When all the dust settles you have to be able to work together. You must find the one that compliments you. Your weaknesses are their strengths. Your strengths are their weaknesses. When you become one then you are truly whole in that aspect. So when someone asks me what I'm looking for I simply say that its hard to explain but I will feel it and know it when its time. I do know that I'm tired. I'm ready for him. I'm ready to rest and breathe him in knowing my search is over.