Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Criticism

I've sparked some criticism lately with my blog. People say I'm dramatic or desperate. You're damn right I am. I live my life. I don't hide from it. I choose to live it. The thing is people have always tried to tear me down but I'm that girl that gets up quickly and moves on. I dust myself off and smile. It's called gumption. I am strong because I have to be. Just because I'm strong doesn't mean I don't break. I fall apart all of the time. I do know that the pain is temporary though. I do know that I learn from my life experiences. I bleed it for everything it is. I know that there is something to be learned from every situation. I'm harvesting. The thing is I've ached for passion my entire life and I've searched for it.  I've tasted it and touched it but never could quite get my hands on it. It was enough to fuel the hunger and pursue it. That is where I am right now. I'm on this journey of life and I know what I want. You can criticize me and tell me what you perceive of me. You can judge me but its your opinion. No one and I mean that literally NO ONE really knows me. I may reveal a lot but until I meet the one I know is my soul mate I will never feel comfortable sharing my secrets with just anyone.  You say I'm seeking attention. If you call being lonely seeking attention you're right. Don't we all want to be noticed and loved? Until you have experienced the things I have then you have no right to judge me. You have no idea of the things that have happened to me. You don't know the horrific traumas I've endured and survived. I can talk about love and tragedy because I've experienced it. If you're afraid of it then by all means hide behind your life of mediocrity but I'm seeking something more.